Join fellow worker-owners, thinkers, and practitioners from November 3rd to 5th to join in the movement to advance a just economic recovery through worker ownership and celebrate our shared prosperity.
Join us for the following Worker Co-op Week sessions, developed and presented by and for worker owners!
Sessions marked with a star (*) will be interpreted from English into Spanish.
You Don’t have to be a Starving Artist or a Sell Out
* Demystifying Open Book Management
* Worker Co-op Law & Tax Introduction and Exploration
* Taxation for Immigrant Workers and Tools for LLC Partner Income Accounting
* The Work of Analyzing and Shifting Power Dynamics in Cooperatives
The Offers & Needs Market
At Ella’s Table: The Joys & Pains of Black co-op developers
Recruiting and Retaining a Younger Workforce: A Case Study in Caregiving Co-ops
* State of the Sector
* Financial Accounting for Cooperatives: A Question & Answer Skill Building Session
Solidarity and Care Policies For Pandemic Times
Consent Decision-Making with Heart: Introduction to Sociocracy
Healing and Restorative Justice in Worker Cooperatives
Why Coops Need Ethical Technology and Webhosting